Tuesday, February 20, 2007

'so beautiful, so perfect, so you, so everything'


I would fall for you…


I’d Crawl to the very deep oceans, enter in the must dark forest…
Just to hear you
Just to be the first,
Just to smell your perfume,


That little taste in my mouth!


Smooth and spicy, is his fragrance…
You’re far from me,
But I see you in my deep silence!


I can’t describe that magic perfume
Can only say that is something…
Is like… the rise of the shinny sun, in the summer mornings!
Mixed with the sensuality of a tango and the magic of the love words…


Smooth and spicy, it burns the heart when it’s smelled…
Inhale you…close your eyes, remember the words…
Breathe in once more, smooth love lovely works…
Take a time-consuming breathe
See?
Can you feel?
It’s spicy… you can now hear the betting of hearts
Tell me it’s real?!
Feel the dance,
Becoming beasts
Feel the blood rises from you
Breathe once more,
And another
…don’t say a word,
[breathe] An other
You’re dancing in a love world…
Your head, you can’t feel her

Now, a small breath out…
Your eyes looking to me!
There’s nothing to say about


You so far…still so near
At the distance of a smell…
At the distance of painful fear!


[No one will understand this poem, these burning words…
I’ll stay, here, in my dark, being the only to know what means this line…
But, how could I? How could anyone, pass love, to a smell of a non-presence perfume, and then to words…]

[no true feeling can be write]

3 Comments:

Blogger Nad.In said...

a forma de escrever um verdadeiro sentimento e dizer k nao pode ser escrito...aí se vê que é grande....



gostei.muito.acho que percebo um pouquinho.são as coisas mais simples que trazem as melhores lembranças.são as pessoas mais simples que fazem parte das melhores lembranças.

beijinho*

5:33 PM  
Blogger Sara Costa said...

And... if someone can understand the poem?
And... if someone read it like a mirror?
And... if that someone would fall for you just to hear you, to fell you close to her?
The someone could love you like no one else... forever...

[Do you understand]

[mais uma vez... a perfeição não pede palavras]

[Love you my sweet Lestat]

5:56 AM  
Blogger Palavras na noite said...

Entao essa pessoa serias TU!

E aí, eu faria-te conhecer um novo mundo, algo que ninguem sonha ou alguma vez sonhará...
Dava-te a chave para a total felicidade...e sabes que isso te posso dar!
Tal como tu me das...
Um [amor] mundo novo...PERFEITO


"To me, coming from you, frined is a four letter Word", CAKE

Love You my Aleera!

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home