Monday, April 02, 2007


I was walking around my room,
When suddenly I take notice, I’m doom!

I try to talk,
No effect,
I couldn’t even walk


The room became so short,
By the time I notice myself I was a dork


‘Doomed am I’
Feel I in the deep inside


Run to the out
Feeling no fault,


The London was empty,
To me it was so tempty


I heard a biting,
Up my spine rises a trembling


“Blond, 19 years old lady”
Free my month smoothly...


My feet get out the street
And start to walk straight to the bit


I touch no floor,
Only remember the word ‘nevermore’

I take her neck and feel the flow, Became one more in the narration of Poe

3 Comments:

Blogger Nad.In said...

gee!

eu sempre a vir cá pa te ler e nunca te escrevias...e logo qd eu não estou cá é que tu te escreves!! e eu leio-te já tarde!

hmpf!!

mas gostei de te ler! já tinha saudades da vida no teu blog!! xD


agora vou ao outro ;)


beijo*

5:53 AM  
Blogger Sara Costa said...

I try to talk,
And I Try to walk,
And I finaly fall...
I´m not blond,
I´m not 19 years old,
Nor a pretty sweet lady,
I heard no biting,
And I can´t just being...
I feel like a doom...
but they only said:
Get away of this room!
I can´t notice myself,
I can´t smile anymore!
I´ll just run to London...
Run to the fog...
I can be doom,
But I tuch the floor!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Nad.In said...

posta paaaaaaaa!

xD

tenho saudades/necessidade de te ler!

beijo*

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home